Re[3]: Re: GPS 101

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 15:21:24 EST

Coast Guard, hugh. I never would have thought of that, but now that you say
it, it makes sense. After all GPS started as a military application. I'll
give our local guys a call and see if they've got anything to offer... In the
meantime, if you get any good tips be sure and post 'em to the off-topic list
so I can read them.
Tom