Re: Next mod....V6ers

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 13:19:09 EST

Ooops!

Excluding the exterior mods I han't done much performance wise. I have an
unlimited 6yr warranty that is only 1 year old, but here are my performance
mods:

Homemade K&N air intake

That's it! Although I would like to replace the stock thermostat with a 180
as soon as the weather warms up.

As a follow-up, I decided to go with the AR-767 15" with 275/60/15s. With
the leftover cash I purchased a Tonneau cover (finally), but I still got a
few hundred left for another mod. (By the way, my stock alloy Sport rims
with less than 15k and 1year on them are for sale...in case anyone is
interested. I decided to go with all black rims to go with the Solar Yellow)

Although the catback sounds cool (i wanted to go with a Flowmaster
3-chamber - dual out to the rear set-up), I havn't heard many V6ers say that
it improved anything performance wise??? Although it looks sweet.

Kevin