Re: Next mod....V6ers

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 20:34:47 EST

> Although the catback sounds cool (i wanted to go
> with a Flowmaster
> 3-chamber - dual out to the rear set-up), I havn't
> heard many V6ers say that
> it improved anything performance wise??? Although it
> looks sweet.

I recently put a cat back on my my Dakota. I went
with a Dynomax turbo tube...I know, not a
flowmaster...but anyway. I did lose some low end, but
gained a good deep sound and nice looking duals. Not
sure if anybody knows, but the stock dual pipes for
fullsize Chevy's (not sure what year) fit on a Dakota
perfectly...you just have to cut the extra length off.

Anyway, not much of a performance gain...maybe with
some more mods like an intake or something....but nice
looking.

Gregg
92 V6 CC