Re: Headlights again

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:06:13 EST

Well, the relay would turn on when your headlights are on.

Unless you're trying to achieve ALWAYS ON headlights. The battery would love
that.

But the relay just "activates" when it receives current. (that's remote
(relay) in) which then "flips" a switch inside and runs full power to the
headlights.
-Dester

<< Dester,

 I think you answered the wire size question. Thanks. I think I can find
all
 the necessary connectors to run 10GA wire. But, I still wonder what the
 benefits of this mod are. Do the lights burn brighter? What exactly does
 the relay do?

 Thanks again,
 Andrew >>