Re: my trip obs, also long

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:05:47 EST

Though I probably towed a load a bit heavier than
yours (we have a '99 4x4 CC w/5.2L & 3.55)... Towing
in OD was not even an option... Sounds like with your
situation, 60 mph in OD might be a bad thing. Your
truck should tow fine @ 60-65 mph in drive... You
have a V6, so REALLY need to be in the
horsepower/torque area. We ran our 4x4 at 65 mph in
Drive (3000 rpm) for over 500-600 miles... no
problems.

Sam