Re: Re: One of them days - Update

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 17:21:42 EST

Hi Mike,

    At this stage, wouldn't you rather have your Dak totaled? That way you
get a brand new one rather than keep the one you have and wonder if
everything was repaired properly on it. Yea, I understand sentimental
value, but ...
    On another note; How are you feeling now. Hopefully nothing has
developed and the sore muscles are gone.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins