Re: Steering Wheel Vibrations

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 19:30:18 EST

> Kyle, make sure your rotors are torqued down properly on the spindles. You
> did a brake job recently, right? Maybe they worked some play in there. I
had > a similar prob on my trul a long time ago.

> Kelly in SC

I did a brake job about 2 months ago. What are you talking about rotors
beings torqued down????? My rotors just slide over the hub assembly and
over/through the lud threads. I have a 4WD Dak remember, maybe you are
thinking about rotors off of a 2WD Dak, which may require some type of
fastenings. Thanks anyways!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6