Re: Steering Wheel Vibrations

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 22:15:56 EST

Kyle,

As much as you have been working to keep the truck in shape and for the cost of
the rotors maybe you should just replace them and see if it helps. To me, and
i'm no expert, it seems that the amount of miles you sais you have on your
rotors is very high. I had to replace the factory rotors on my '96 at 45k and
they had been warped and giving me back vibration in the wheel since I had 18k
on it. It might be something else, but I think I have to agree with most people
are saying and replace the rotors. You're lucky, I thought my rotors on my 2
wheel drive were easy but yours are simple.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318