Re: Best Hood for 91-96 Dak

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 19:28:56 EST

In a message dated 03/12/2000 6:21:37 PM Central Standard Time,
DustyDiablo@aol.com writes:

<< I was wondering...on the hoods that are functional is there a problem with
 rainwater getting into the airfilter during hard rainstorms? >>
I don't know the best way to answer this because I have yet to be in a hard
rainstorm. If it is raining I put my stock airfilter "housing" on, takes 2
seconds. But i asume that if i were to be caught without my stock box the oil
in the K and N would repel the water. But I don't know.
Rob