Re: Best Hood for 91-96 Dak

From: Blinkslowly@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 21:21:01 EST

In a message dated 03/12/2000 6:38:29 PM Central Standard Time,
andrem1@airmail.net writes:

<< Where can I get one and how much do they cost? Thanks. >>
company is called profinish the number is 219-897-2597 they are the same guys
that make the shaker hood for the new Dakotas. Which is the greatest idea
ever i'm so jeleous that i don't own the new body style. Anyway ask for Terry
Delong when you call, nice guy, he gave me a discount on my hood becuase it
took me forever to get a hold of him. I think the hood runs for about 700 but
then there is shipping and weather or not you want the airbox. Mine was an
insurance matter so I can't be for sure on the price.
Rob