The R/T Killer has been hit!!!

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 20:32:05 EST

UGH!!! Yup, you read it right. The R/T Killer is
damaged. Damn Texas drivers!!! Here is the story. I
was sitting at the light with this black chevy next to
me in the middle lane. I was in the far right lane.
Now, at this red light, I have control over the right
lane and the middle lane, and the center lane has the
far left lane. It is so marked on the road by white
lines. Well, my buddy w/ the ram was in front of me
and when the light turned green, he took off into the
center lane. I was right behind him and this chevy
decided to see if we both could fit in one lane. So he
hit me at my club cab and bed of my truck. He screwed
up my cab and hit the bed of my truck. He also scraped
it down the length of the bed of my truck. UGH I hate
Texan drivers!!!! Oh well, sorry, had to vent. Will
have pictures of it in a few days. Now I am able to
get a new paint job. :O)!! Now, where to take it to
get painted!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
ICQ#62723274