Re: Safety Issue - new Belts

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 23:27:03 EST

Harnesses are great, but i don't think i could deal with the hassle as my
Dak is my only vehicle and obviously my daily driver. But when i get my 4x4
monster, it'll definitely have a couple of 5-point harnesses up front. Too
much bouncing with just the stock belts.

My question is can you install the harnesses on the stock seats? (i have the
40-20-40 bench)

Frank WJ