RE: Safety Issue - new Belts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 07:33:52 EST

I've looked into this a while ago and there's a few shops that will modifi
teh factory seats to fit either a 4 or 5-poimnt harness...for about $500 a
seat. Not worth it to me. If you have the bucket seats, see if someone
makes an aftermarket seat that will fit our Daks with the provisions for the
top two belts of the harness.

- Bernd