Re: Who said electric vehicles had to be slow?

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 08:47:30 EST

hmmmmmmmmm???? not to cop a tude but it takes 20 seconds to refuel. How
long does it take to charge a battery??

<<
 I'll be impressed when the Indy 500 can be started and finished
 on a single fuel load (like most Formula 1 is now). Won't ever happen
 in this country - burning fuel at ungodly rates is a God-given
 American Mom-and-Apple-Pie right, I tell ya...

 BTW, there's no need to cop a 'tude on a Sunday... lighten up,
 life is good ;-).
 --
 dak >>