Ignition-keyed 12V source?

From: Cale (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 08:48:07 EST

Hey guys,
I'm looking for an easy place to get 12V for some low power accesorries
that I want powered up only when the ignition is on. Does anybody have
a wiring diagram with wire colors, etc? I would imagine the stereo
would be a good place to snag the electrons, but I'm looking for a
cleaner place to splice into.

Thanks,
Cale
98cc318sporty