Re: Front BUMPTER RUSTING

From: Bret Clark (bclark@vitts.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 15:11:52 EST

I think this problem may have only been with black bumpers. I had the same
problem on my 96, but I never pursued getting it fix since I sold it and
bought a 00 Dak. In any case though a 6 year vehicle should not have that
kind of rust. It was pretty bad and I never did any major 4 wheeling with
it.

Bret
00 4x4 Dak Sport