Re: The "T" word "DIE THREAD DIE"

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 23:18:56 EST

Don't ask about it.......just take our word for it, it's not worth the bad
carma that comes with it. I for one would burn Robert at the stake if I only
knew where he was. It's evil, bad and just plain wierd. If you are
interested in knowing the full story, you had better get into the
archives.....look under "hood killer"............that's all I am saying.
I have garlic hanging from the mirrors and magic dust in the ash tray.......
We need to pray this away!

I will post no more on this...........

Gene & Renee Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA