Re: Re: AVALANCHE APOLOGY -LONG

From: brett burford (brettburford@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 21:36:31 EST

  at least the Ram's still have a solid diff in front!
 in a year or so, my Dak will too. but for now mine
holds its own just fine thank you..
 and if "innovation" ever happens (its inevitable)that
will mean an IFS for the Ram; and the death of the
last
true offroad ready (not just a mud-pit) 4x4 pickups.
just my opinion
Brett
93 RC 4x4