Re: Was Totaled Dak, now rent-a-car

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 01:37:06 EST

Now I wonder... Is it illegal to take a rental car to the race track? Just
get a BIGGER sticker to go over the enterprise of hertz or alamo car rental
stickers. hehe..

"These were brand new tires, and now they're bald? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?"

"something I do daily with my dakota!"
-Dester

<< They had just (while I was waiting) brought a car in from the dealership, 5
 miles on the Odometer. It's a Chebbie Impala V6 (I'll check it out tomorrow
 and find out the particulars). Pretty quick, clear lenses on the from end
 (thought that was neat). The thing is a BIG improvement over the last
 Chebbie car I drove, but it's still a Chebbie.....

 Gotta new rental to thrash on for a bit... LOL (I WANT MY TRUCK BACK ! ! !
 ! ) >>