Re: Was Totaled Dak, now rent-a-car

From: Jeff Schultz (chill@en.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:09:55 EST

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000 Dester223@aol.com wrote:

> Now I wonder... Is it illegal to take a rental car to the race track? Just
> get a BIGGER sticker to go over the enterprise of hertz or alamo car rental
> stickers. hehe..
>
> "These were brand new tires, and now they're bald? WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING?"
>
> "something I do daily with my dakota!"
> -Dester

When I got hit by the wheel barrow on the highway, they gave me a full
size ram 4x4 with the 5.7. I jokingly asked them if I could take it off
road, and they said they dont care just as long as I dont bring it back
too muddy. So I did take it off road, and I washed it pretty good... No
problems at all... This was enterprise BTW...

-Jeff