Re: Was Totaled Dak, now rent-a-car

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:13:26 EST

i've seen it done before. up at school people rent cars just to autocross
and beat the crap out of... one time a couple guys rented a gran prix, took
the exhaust off and put racing stripes on it... of course it was put back
together before it went back... it was pretty wild... it's fun driving a
car that isn't yours....
mike k
94 V6, slt, cc, 2wd
90 talon still not running...