Re: New Jersey Meet Update

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 08:59:05 EST

The Northeast R/T Club will show up. Expect ATLEAST 10 of us. We went to
Atco last weekened and was friggity freezin. I think I spent more money on
hot chocolate than on gas (well almost) Traction was pretty crappy in the
early hours but got a little better towards the end. Killer crosswind. I
ran a 15.27 box stock. Tell me when and I'll relay the message.

--
Dave