RE: Bucket seats for a '96

From: brian.duffey@intelsat.int
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 09:02:06 EST

Jeff,

If I remember correctly, a few DML'ers have also used the buckets from a
Dodge Daytona. for a few they were actually direct bolt in replacements, and
a bit nicer than the Dakota buckets. I also pulled the following from my
personal DML archives:

 " I've seen some very nice aftermarket seats from a company named Cobra
>Seats. They can be had from a distributor named Sube Sports in Huntington
> (www.subesports.com) " -- posted by Gary Pinkley

I checked these out, and they are pretty darn nice seats... yeah, a bit more
$$ then you'd spend at the junk yard, but they you get what you pay for!

Hope that helps some,

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI