Re: Re: AVALANCHE APOLOGY -LONG

From: Dak (dak.4x4@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 10:28:06 EST

Dakota's are great off-roaders. They have the power to turn bigger tires,
but they are still small enough to fit where a full size truck can't go.
They are well equiped right from the factory. If you order with the heavy
duty options you have the same drive-train as the Ram. The only thing
missing is a decal that says Off-Road!

Charles dak.4x4@worldnet.att.net
Denver, CO
98cc 4x4 SLT 5.2L 5spd Black