RE: AVALANCHE APOLOGY -LONG

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 12:38:08 EST

The QC from Nissan was only release in 2000 model year. No difference from
Dodge. The better one is Dodge after driving the Nissan. Three powerlifter
could not fit in the rear of the Nissan but can in the Dodge QC.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps