RE: AVALANCHE

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 12:43:34 EST

I must admit the concept is great for QC to that feature. I have the poster
of the Chevy Avalanche. My other half want to the change to a small rear
wanna-be-truck (SUT style). Or maybe, I should send it to Tom Gale. Hmm.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD,MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps