Re: Suspension Lift for Y2K Dak

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 19:39:02 EST

FYI-- When they do make it, the rancho setup is about
$1700 from 4wheel parts, plus 2-DAYS of installation
or roughly $850.00. The Tuff-Country kit can be had
for between $1050-$1295 depending on when the group
buy is happening. The 3" lift of the Rancho looks
like a mere body lift compared to the Tuff Country
setup of 5.5"... I have given up on the lift for now,
and will be going with RT 4x4 for the street
look...(with the 4x4 OEM rims/tires waiting in the
garage if we need to go serious off roading). I've
seen a Durango with the 5.5 Tuff country first hand--
"AAwesome.."-- Eddie Murphy/Bowfinger

Sam '00 RT & '99 4x4

--- Michael Foster <mjfoster@rosharon.camco.slb.com>