Re: What Alarm system do you have....

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 20:24:02 EST

Mikey,
  You're kiddin right? I have my alarm light mounted so far under the dash
you'd never see it if I didnt tell you where it was. I didn't put any of
the stickers that Clifford gave me. Why advertise whats protecting my
truck? Just makes it that much easier to disarm. I'd rather suprise them
be atleast suprised when they try to break in.
    Thats like those people with the big "Rockford Fosgate" stickers or
whatever on the windshield. Thats just screams "my stereo is worth
stealing"

---
Dave

The thing about an alarm is: the only >actual theft deterrant is the little red light, and the sticker should >you choose to put it on. The alarm will deter petty theives, slow down >decent theives, and only serve to annoy professional theives.. but hey, >it'll keep em' from doin' it in my driveway.