Re: What Alarm system do you have....

From: GBH424@cs.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 20:59:48 EST

I don't have an alarm on my Dak but I know of a few people who have Clifford
alarms on their cars. I think, and so do they, that these are some of the
best alarms on the market. You can get remote start and you can also get a
feature that will roll your windows up if you have power windows. The alarm
also has a diabler feature on it too. Am not sure of the price though. One
thing about Clifford, if your car is ever stolen with one of their alarms on
your car and never recovered, they will give you either $2,000 or $3,000 just
for having their alarm on your car.