Re[2]: What Alarm system do you have....

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 21:25:09 EST

I think you're making a mistake here Andy... Sure, if a pro wants your rig,
it's as good as gone no matter what kind of alarm, tracking (lojac) or kill
switches you have. I bought an alarm to deter the joy riding/radio grabbing
scum and to make somebody that knows what their doing pick another (easier) rig
to steal.

For me deterrence is the bottom line as I have no illusion that if somebody
really wants my truck they're going to get it.
Tom