My new truck is here!

From: Hylander6@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 23:17:02 EST

Hello,
   After about a month of waiting, my new truck is finally here. I learned
one valuable lesson though. Make sure of what you want before you send in
your order! I changed my mind to add the Power Locks, Windows, and Keyless
Entry, two hours after I placed the order. The truck came in without the
desired features. Well I am going to see what kind of nice things they might
do tommorow to sweeten the deal. I will let you all know.
   Just for the record, I ordered my truck on Febuary 11th, it was
manufactured on March 4th. Shipped out on March 5th, made it to St. Louis on
March 8th. Arrived at the dealer today on March 14th. Unfortunatly, the title
to the vehicle didn't show today, so Capitol City Chrysler still has my
truck, and has no idea when the title will get here! Its terrible to have to
wait like this. Oh well, One day it will be mine, All

   Chris Coffelt (Radar)