Red BFG Scorchers pic

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:49:02 EST

I had the Scorchers installed a couple of weeks ago, but just got
around to taking a picture this morning.
ftp://ftp.the-nest.com/incoming/Scorchers.jpg
The early morning sun made the lighting a little strange, but the
picture came out okay. The strange thing is, the picture looks like
the red stripes in the tread bleed over into the black. Believe me,
they don't. The stripes are distinct and there is no bleed into the
black at all. I thought about cheating and washing the tread off to
make the red brighter, then decided it would be better to just snap a
picture of what the tires look like under normal use. As you can see,
the red is not dramatic, which I like. I was afraid the tires might
look "ricey", but the color is subtle enough I'm happy with the
result. The price is kind of steep for them though, so I'm not sure
if I'll buy them again.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.896 @ 91.11mph