Re: NEW DAKOTA!!!!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:47:18 EST

Congratulations!

----
Well I am now an official Dakota owner! -snip- Here are the specs:
2000 Regular Cab Sport + 4x4 with 5 speed transmission and 4.7L V8,
painted
in Black-
sounds good!
-snip-
First of all do any of you have any tips on how to break my truck in
good?-
Yes.  Send it to me.  I will drive it for a month, and when you get
it back it will be thoroughly broken in. ;)
-snip-
.  I want to go with BFG All Terrain tires..-
Good choice.
-
What car care products do you guys use on your dakotas.. as far as
cleaning
and detailing?-
Zaino.  Joe Davolio (DML member) sells it.

Enjoy your Dak! Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!