Re: might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 01:17:11 EST

Yea, it can do what I want if I throw some cash at it, but I've been throwing
too much cash into it. I'm really leaning towards it because of the lower
maintence costs, better gas mileage, "quicker?", 5 speed tranny, and much
easier to park.
-Dester

PS. I'm going to list it on the DML's webpage.

<< I guess it depends on what you would call fast? I would put my big
 heavy Dak up against any of those cars you listed above, including the
 Civic, and I am confident it would easily walk away from all of 'em.
 The biggest problem was probably getting the v6 model if you wanted
 something quick. The 6's can still be made quick, it just depends on
 how much you want to spend... The Dak can do just about anything you
 want it to if you throw enough cash at it. :-)

                                               -Jon- >>