might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 00:19:19 EST

Well, you saw that right. I don't like the gas mileage I'm gettin on my
truck. I am now offered the chance to buy a 91 civic crx Si. it's cost is
fairly cheap. insurance will be minimal and gas mileage is 48 per gallon. 5
speed (what I always wanted) and the guy is throwing my another Si motor.
I'll probably build up the other Si motor and wait to see if this one goes to
crap.

Everything is still experimental. In the beginning, I wanted a truck that
would look good and go fast. I realized after 2 and 1/2 years that it's
impossible. I think it looks very decent, but speed and acceleration is
still at a minimal where every day cars like the ZX2, Miata, contour, 5
speeds can easily keep up with me. I want something fast. I think I might
sell the dakota (make me an offer.) the dakota is on my page at:
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/index.html

The truck is in great condition. It runs well. hasn't given me any major
problems and you bet ur ass that I've taken care of everything on it.
recently serviced all fluids like diff, tranny (full complete system flush)
coolant (full flush), been running castrol or mobil 1 synthetic (currently
Valvoline Synthetic) the whole time after break in period.

I don't know, This wasn't a post to piss anyone off, nor would I like a
flame for posting it, but it's time I get something fast.

I live in the Kansas City area, and this is totally on the drawing board.
unless I get a really good offer or something. It might just all fall apart.
but I am serious about it, so don't take it as a joke.
-Dester