Re: Re: Buying Used 2000 R/T

From: Joseph Council (joseph_council@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 06:14:30 EST

Well, Andy, I am 90% sure I will get the truck so I won't tell you where it
is located just yet. Next step is to test drive it. How do you keep your
truck clean, and have you notice any slight scratches that would show like a
sore thumb. I never have own a black vehicle yet most of my previous ones
were red.