Re: might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 11:13:53 EST

In a message dated 3/15/00 10:08:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> Damn! Beating up Twin Turbo Z, now that was embarrassing!

Nah it wasn't the twin, I think he woulda edged me out. It was an
85.....might have been a twin, but I think it was a single. It did have a ram
air scoop on the hood and was intercooled though. Took him by 2 car lengths
from 40-80. Low end I would have toasted him with the 275's I got on the rear.

-Austin
Vipertruck