Re: Re: Synthetic Oil Stories

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 13:27:02 EST

DICEMAN469@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/15/00 12:42:24 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:
>
> > I agree Mike, sounds like a slow death for the dak, even
> > with synthetics.
>
> Millions of machines have gotten by on regular oil for well over 100 years.
> There is absolutely no need for synthetic. That's my opinion anywayz

That combined with the fact that our trucks were specifically designed for dino
juice and NOT synthetics is enough for me. Mopar Performance even recommends
against using synthetics in our magnum motors due to their lack of sulphur.
Maybe its just one of those elitist things...

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/Coil/Wires/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"