Re: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is ...

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 14:27:22 EST

Easy... tap into the over head light (timer) to a 2
relays that adds power to the radio... This power lead
AFTER the 1st relay is made hot from the standard
power lead... Once the key is turned off, the 1st
relay keeps the tunes going, because the doors are
closed... Once the door opens, the relay stops sending
power to the 2nd relay that actually supplies the
final power. There's a little more invovled, but it
could be done for next to nothing.

Sam