Re: RE: Gas Prices!!

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:39:23 EST

At 08:28 PM 3/14/00 , you wrote:
>Just saw that Saudi along with some central american countries have come to a
>sort of agreement. They are not supposed to announce the detalis though until
>march 27. Probably just another smoke screen....who knows. Hope this crap is
>over soon didn't like the $30 fill-up the other day.

I wouldn't count on it being over soon. The energy department (political
arm of the oil companies :-) ) is still saying that prices will continue to
rise no matter what OPEC does. Gotta love your free market economy, don;t you?

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

I am not suffering from insanity,
I am enjoying every single minute of it!