Re: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until adoor is ...

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 15:57:04 EST

Not just Pontiacs... ALL GM cars... =) My old Caddie did it too.... =-)
And my bro-in-laws 99 T/A

Get a technical manual on them, and look for the wiring diagrams (have fun)
=)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB. Mod'd
intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
(gettin fixed)
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ