Re: Magnecor Wires

From: kwjohn@mindspring.com
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:46:29 EST

I have a set of the 8.5mm wires that I put on my '97 V6 in January,
since the truck is going back (end of lease) I'd be willing to sell the
wires.

I bought them from Magnecor for $96 including shipping. I'll sell for
$75 including shipping if you're interested.

Gotta let me know quick, though, 'cause the truck goes back on the 18th
(Saturday!)

Kurt