Re: might sell the dakota for a honda (buyers?)

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 22:40:05 EST

Well if speed is what your after you should have gone with the V-8 and 3.90
and maybe have put all that money you sunk into appearence and stereo into
performance, that would have given you one hell of a fast truck. You could
add an MSD ignition, mopar computer, roller rockers(group buy right now),
cam, Nitrous. Check out Bernd's Home Page, I'm rather impressed what his
V-6 can do.
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm

Jason

>> I guess it depends on what you would call fast? I would put my big
>> heavy Dak up against any of those cars you listed above, including the
>> Civic, and I am confident it would easily walk away from all of 'em.
>> The biggest problem was probably getting the v6 model if you wanted
>> something quick. The 6's can still be made quick, it just depends on
>> how much you want to spend... The Dak can do just about anything you
>> want it to if you throw enough cash at it. :-)
>>

>Exactly. I got a buddy with a 1999 Civic Si and I step all over him with
the
>S/C'd 6er. Not only can I haul wood, I can haul ass, too. Took a
Turbocharged