Re: RE: Bucket seats for a '96

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 23:57:05 EST

I just saw a pic of the leather seats from an '89 shelby I believe is what they
said. Anyway they were leather and had seat controls on the right edge of the
seat. Are these the same ones? BTW, what color are they? And finally is there any
rips in them. I know you haven't decided but just thought I would ask. The reason
for so many questions is that I cannot afford to have leather recovered and if
they are the famous red ones I keep seeing I don't know how they would look in my
dak. Black might go but still not sure. Only advantage is my dak is red. Oh well,
just curious and don't let me drive you crazy with this. Just let me know what
you decide. I might have to go to greenville and pick up a truck the company
might be buying. I would fly in and drive it back. Or I can drive up that way one
weekend just can't go all o9f the way but have no problem going past the fl. line
(I wish permanantly).

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318