Re: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is ...

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:03:09 EST

I'm not very good at explianing thing so i'm going to leave that to someone more
gifted. I'll just say it's like an automatic switch that works when you want it
too by how it is wired. You can probably get one from an auto store, stereo
shop, and for the bosch ones Cruthfield. I like the bosch ones since they don't
look cheap and come with good wiring diagrams. Hope this helps.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-318