Re: Custom Tags

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:18:33 EST

Sure why not, anything is better than My Swan for some reason my mom decided
to put that on her Pontiac Bonniville, I still hate drving it to date, then
again, gettin you ass kicked by a Swan... hehehe that's gotta hurt...

On this topic... I was wondering if you ge t a new plate, they have to give
you another registrations ticker right???? My dad thought he'd be nice and
put my sticker on for me, but the damned old man put it on crooked, it looks
SO STUPID! like I was drunk or somthing I am PISSED... anyways, if you all
could get me a good idea for my plate... that'd be cool...

Remeber it's a 1993 2wd 318 Auto Dakota Sport with Silver Racing
stripes(SPRAY PAINT).... Please help creative juices are OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Greg

PS the Redalrt thing would be sweet!