Re: full size SUV

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:14:46 EST

I bet if you had a little time and money you could easily make them emissions
compliant. Since I posted I looked up the small article in sport truck and they
claim it uses the us emission version of the engine. I guess it hasn't been
crashed tested by the feds is the reason why then. Still you could import it using
the law they passed a year or so ago. Just cost a little though. Just imagine a
1/2 ton ramcharger with the v10. DROOL!!!!!!! I know they cannot make them into
4x4's due to some restrictions they had in the budget to design it (read no money
to develop frame for it) but one that has gone over a little (mild drop, whatever
you like to do) and it would be a headturner and jerker too...hehe =-)

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport-327