Re: Re: Buying Used 2000 R/T

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:21:00 EST

I've only seen one black car that had paint that you would never see scratches and
swirl marks in. An eighties grand national. This guy spent who knows how much to
have 4 coats of base applied with six coats of clear on it. It was beautiful and
had and erie look when you looked at it like there was no depth perception. Kindo
looked like you could stick your hand out to it and it would never be able to
touch the car from only a foot away. Nice but pricey though. The problems you talk
about is the reason I have decided to go with red instead of black on several of
my cars.