RE: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is...

From: Seth Huffman (Sethmh@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 01:36:53 EST

Ok well now I understand how a relay works but now I think Im even more
confused on how to make this work. If you had it setup so that when the door
opens it turns the relay off wouldnt the relay turn back on once the door is
closed again?

What I want to do is still have power for like 10 minutes or until a door is
opened but once the door is opened and I get out I do not want the stereo to
turn back on when the door is closed again. If I understand some of the
suggestions so far (which I probably dont) then once the door is shut again
the stereo would turn back on until the timer (dome light connection or
whatever) turned it off. Am I missing something?