Re: Is there any way to make the accessories have power until a door is...

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 16 2000 - 00:14:32 EST

Well I'll make an attempt and answering what a relay is...

It's a Light switch, instead of turning it on(Light a regular switch) you
stimulate it with voltage (from whatever) this opens a channel up from the
incoming power source to the out puts, when the Stimulation end, the switch
turns back off... I hope this helps, PS any Napa Store can get em (Should
keep em in stock) I'll get ya the Part # tomorrow.. and I'll tell ya how to
wire em bastards DID NOT include a diagram... but I got one around here
somwhere...)

    Greg